Families First of Palm Beach County
Families First of PBC is seeking to hire a Supervisor for their Behavioral Health department and who will provide clinical supervision to up to five (5) clinicians located throughout Palm Beach County, screen and assign clients for clinical services, offer supervision and consultations to staff and be available for clinical and administrative consultations with the school district and collaborating partners.
The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree and be licensed as a LCSW, LMHC or LMFT with clinical capacity to serve and treat children and families who may be diagnosed with a behavioral health disorder and a minimum three year’s demonstrated supervisory experience in a clinical setting with children and families. Additional qualifications include:
• Proficient in the English language and familiarity with the diverse populations (ability to communicate in Spanish or Creole also desired).
• Knowledge of mental health diagnoses for children/youth and adults.
• Knowledge of psychotherapeutic approaches and current evidence-based relational therapeutic approaches including Trauma Informed Treatment, Solution Focused, Systems.
• Knowledge of and ability to serve socioeconomically disadvantaged and culturally diverse populations.
• Capacity to work as a team member in a family driven wrap around concept of care.
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed.
• Familiarity with provision of community and school-based services.
• Strong supervisory and interpersonal communication skills
Benefits include generous paid vacation and sick time, paid health and dental insurance and 401K, Competitive Salary
DFWP/EOE/E-Verify/Level II Background check.
FLSA – Exempt
Fax 561-881-3827 Email – Jobs@FamiliesFirstPBC.org