Families First of Palm Beach County
Therapist - Riviera Beach
Behavioral Health Services is seeking a full time county-wide 9bi-lingual preferred) to provide therapeutic services to students in a Public School (Riviera Beach) under an initiative with the Palm Beach County School District. The objective is to assess and provide short-term, solution focused treatment to students referred for behavioral and/or mental health challenges.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker or related degree (LMHC, LMFT) or Registered Interns actively seeking licensure will be considered)
- Experience in utilizing various clinical modalities;
- Therapeutic approaches that include assessments, utilization of the DSM, formulating clinical impressions, formulating treatment plans and goals;
- Comprehensive and strong clinical foundation in child and adolescent psychotherapy, trauma;
- Experience in home visitation with a background in prevention and intervention services
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to service populations, cultural and socioeconomic characteristics
- Experience in teaming with staff; including case consultations and providing staff training.
- Ability to work school hours of 7:30am-3:30pm
- Work as a team member of a community based agency as well as a school team member
EEOC, E-Verify, Level II Background screening, 401k, Medical and Dental Insurance provided. Generous paid vacation and sick time.
Please fax to 561-881-3827 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org