Families First of Palm Beach County
Therapist - Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral Health Services is seeking a full time Spanish speaking therapist to provide therapeutic services to youth and their families in the community under an initiative serving youth and their families. The objective is to assess and provide long-term, solution focused treatment to youth and families referred for behavioral and/or mental health challenges.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or related degree (LMHC, LMFT) or Registered Interns actively seeking licensure will be considered)
- Bilingual-Spanish speaker: must be able to communicate and conduct therapeutic sessions with children and families in Spanish;
- Experience in utilizing various clinical modalities;
- Therapeutic approaches that include assessments, utilization of the DSM, formulating clinical impressions, formulating treatment plans and goals;
- Comprehensive and strong clinical foundation in child and adolescent psychotherapy, trauma;
- Experience in home visitation with a background in prevention and intervention services
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to service populations, cultural and socioeconomic characteristics
- Experience in teaming with staff; including case consultations and providing staff training.
- Ability to work hours of 8:30am-5:30pm with flexibility of being available after-hours.
- Work as a team member of a community-based agency as well as with community partners.
EEOC, E-Verify, Level II Background screening, 401k, Medical and Dental Insurance provided. Generous paid vacation and sick time.
Please fax to 561-881-3827 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org