Families First of PBC is seeking a
High performing non-profit organization, Families First of Palm Beach County. The agency’s mission is “Empowering families of all histories and challenges to grow strong in every way”.
The responsibilities of the Deputy Director include leadership activities, strategic planning, program development, program management, quality assurance and control oversight, grant management, human resources, and professional development. Works closely with the CEO, Executive Leadership team and various board sub-committees.
- Licensed required in social work, marriage and family therapy or mental health.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a combination of clinical and social work experience in field of children and families, including reflective supervision.
- Minimum three to five years of administrative and personnel experience.
Professional skill requirements and experience includes:
- Specialized knowledge, skill and training working with the 0-5 population, specific to direct practice and program development.
- Strong knowledge base in child development (Touchpoints, IMH, Exceptionalities) and adult development.
- Knowledge in generalist social work practice.
- Practice experience in psychotherapeutic dyadic work 0-5, as well as working knowledge of evidence-based individual and family therapeutic modalities (TF-CBT, Family Therapy, and EMDR, as examples).
- Significant experience working in home and community-based settings.
- Knowledge and experience working with diverse cultures.
- Requires exceptional communication and problem-solving skills, including knowledge and capacity to facilitate team maturity and cohesion.
- Solid organizational and time management skills, working in an agency serving varied populations.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Able to manage varied contract negotiations and demands.
- Experience in grant research and writing.
- Technologically skilled and experience, with knowledge of EHR systems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience conducting reflective and administrative supervision with master’s level directors.
- Strong commitment to the vision, mission, and goals of the agency.
Benefits include – 401K, Medical and Dental, LTD, Life, Generous Vacation, and Sick time.
EOE, DFWP, E-Verify, Level II Background check
Salary Range $85,000 – $90,000 annually
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com r fax to 561-881-3827