Families First of Palm Beach County
Families First of Palm Beach County is seeking a
Full-time Billing/Data Specialist to join our team in the TOPWA Program. Some of the responsibilities for this position include:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Provision and oversight of data entry for Behavioral Health Services, including:
- Screening intakes for the program and logging these referrals into the data base
- Creating data reports and tracking outcomes
- Setting up and maintaining client data base
- Assures all office work is completed in a timely and professional manner
- Assures all computer work is completed in a timely and professional manner
- Prepares billing logs for fiscal
- Assists other data entry and administrative staff with data entry and technology
- Verifying client insurance
- Complete Medicaid and other funded billing
- Ability to interact with agency’s fiscal department
- Gather and complete client demographic information
- Provide administrative backup support to agency
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To be considered, candidates should:
- Possess a minimum High School Diploma (AA preferred)
- Have knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
- Have the ability to operate and have knowledge of computers and other electronic instruments available to the agency
- Have extensive knowledge of various computer software programs, especially Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, and advanced Excel skills such as: formulas, filters, macros, vlookups, etc.
- Use of business English, spelling, record keeping
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to service populations cultural and socioeconomic characteristics demonstrate ability to deal successfully with clients served by the agency
Employees who qualify receive a generous benefit package which includes 401K, Health, Dental, Vision and Generous Vacation and Sick time.
We are an EOE, a DFWP, conduct E verify, & Level II Background Screening.
To apply: FAX: (561) 881-3827 or email email@example.com