Families First of Palm Beach County
Behavioral Health Services Therapist
Behavioral Health Services is seeking a full time bi-lingual (Spanish preferred) Therapist to provide therapeutic services to students in a Public School under an initiative with the Palm Beach County School District and which is located in Loxahatchee, Florida. The objective is to assess and provide short-term, solution focused treatment to students referred for behavioral and/or mental health challenges.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker or related degree (LMHC, LMFT) or Registered Interns actively seeking licensure will be considered)
- Bilingual Spanish speaker (Preferred): must be able to communicate and conduct therapeutic sessions with children and families in Spanish.
- Experience in utilizing various clinical modalities, including brief strategic therapy.
- Therapeutic approaches that include assessments, utilization of the DSM, formulating clinical impressions, formulating treatment plans and goals.
- Comprehensive and strong clinical foundation in child and adolescent psychotherapy, and trauma informed care.
- Experience in school and home-based services with a background in prevention and intervention services.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to service populations, cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Experience in teaming with staff; including case consultations and providing staff training.
- Ability to work school hours of 8:30am-4:30pm
- Work as a team member of a community-based agency as well as a school team member
EEOC, E-Verify, Level II Background screening, 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance provided. Generous paid vacation and sick time.
Please fax to 561-881-3827 or email to email@example.com